Sunday, June 30, 2013

Weight Loss Journey Week 13 Day 92 RECAP

Today I am quite proud of myself. This is night four of eight pretty much workiing 12 hours shifts. I have a weigh in on Sunday but this Saturday I did alot of cardio. Breakfast I had fruit lunch I had to Mcdouble cheeseburgers and a sweet tea and skipped dinner completely due to the bad lunch, it was strictly a financial decision. My car repairs wiped me out. Later at night I did have a little eggplant, four mini cupcakes and a whole bunch of chips and dips along with some soda. On the cardiovascular front I am happy I walked three miles did two bouts of cardio after work and before my night shift. I burned a considerable amount of calories. Not proud of the late night snacking. Wish me luck on my Weigh In on Sunday. I took a picture today my legs are getting tomed. Stay Tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment