Monday, June 10, 2013

Weight Loss Journey 2013 Week 11 Day 74

Today was another good day. The workouts are already starting to feel easier. I still have yet to get to the gym at 5am but it's ok. Jayden has not been sleeping well during the night or shall I say doesn't want to sleep in HIS bed. Breakfast I had my usual Special K Protein Shake with strawberry crisps. My first workout I did a 10 minute bike warm up then did my 60 minutes on the ARCTRAINER. Lunch I had a Smart ones pizza and Swiss cheese and a small apricot. I mostly drank SoBe water and realized the pomegranate cherry has 100 calories but the others I drank today didn't Whew! Bought a new Brita water bottle I seemed  to have lost ANOTHER ONE! Dinner I failed yet again had a pint of beef fried rice and a 24 oz can of Arizona Iced tea. As usual went over sodium and sugars today #Boo later I did my second workout and had to buy bootleg iPhone headphones (they sound terrible) a total waste of 10 BUCKS! 😡 I took snap shots of my warm ups and cardios that I did today. Stay tuned...
M

No comments:

Post a Comment