Friday, June 7, 2013

Weight Loss Journey 2013 Week 10 Day 70

My goal was to Go to gym early this morning but I slept and I got there around 10 AM. I did the Arctrainer for 60 minutes I burned 692 calories and did a 10 minute warm-up on the recumbent  bike for 10 minutes to burn 75 calories. The ARCTRAINER level I do now is 1:1 Interval Level 5 for 30 minutes and Weight Loss Program Level 6 for 30 minutes. When I do the elliptical trainer I do manual at level 10 for 60 minutes. Lunch I had a Smart Ones Thin Crust Cheese Pizza it was so amazingly good. It's a new menu and I tried their fajita yesterday it was so good too although the rice was disgusting. Here is what the box looks like.  Dinner I did have another smart one the three cheese ziti and water went back to the gym did the elliptical trainer for 60 minutes burned about 700 calories I still left over calories so I had a slice of white pizza and a can of coke. Below is a snapshot of myfitnesspal pal ans all of what I ate. stay Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment