Thursday, June 13, 2013

Weight Loss Journey 2013 Week 11 Day 76

Today was a pretty sweet day, my much anticipated Day Off. My body and soul needed this rest. I was very careful as to what I are since I had no supplemental exercise calories to work with. Today is also the start of night one of eight nights working in a row. I made sure I got plenty of rest to keep my sleep and energy up for the next eight days. Breakfast I had the Special K protein shake and Special K pastry crips with water, lunch I had the smart ones Salisbury steak it came with Mac and cheese but that was disgusting. As a snack later I had a peach and a apricot along with more water. Dinner I had at the hospital cafe a cheeseburger on wheat bread and a pickle. Not much else to report on my off day. Meeting up with a nurse at the hospital to workout with tomorrow should be fun ❤ stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment