Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Weight Loss Journey 2013 Week 11 Day 75

Today I had a really late start to my workout day. My first (and only) workout today was at 5pm. I did the elliptical trainer for 65 minutes level 10 and a 10 minute warm up on the bike level 11. great sweat, see picture below.Breakfast I did great protein shake with Special K strawberry crisps. Lunch I had a smart ones three ziti. With water and a small peach and small apricot. Today is my last night off so I have to work the next eight nights before my next night off for six days. I'm ok with that. I spent the night on the couch trying to get my son to sleep and got sleepy myself. I will use my off day Wednesday to make up the ARCTRAINER missed workout. Dinner well that's where I screwed up AGAIN I had a pint of beef fried rice with a 23 oz can of Arizona iced tea. Tomorrow is another day. I also am very ecstatic at the fact that I can now fit the scrubs that I couldn't fit in before. So happy I may wear the top tomorrow. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment