Sunday, June 9, 2013

Weight Loss Journey 2013 Week 10 Day 71

Today I was feeling good out of the gate! I got up did my cardio, I did the easy first Elliptical Trainer for 60 Minutes Manaual at Level 10. Breakfast I has a protein shake and special k blueberry crisps. I later did a mini weigh in I don't know if it will stick for Sundays weigh in I was 203.5 I can't get over it. Mind you it was after breakfast and that first workout which I was sweating bullets. Still excited Lunch I had a pint of beef fried rice with a 12oz can of coke (because of my new found weight) (I am an idiot). Then did my second workout the ARCTRAINER for 60 minutes 30 minuts 1:1 Interval Level 5 and the Weight Loss program at level 6 for thirty minutes. I took my son for a walk and had a small mcdonals fries. I skipped dinner because of all the snacking I did I had one ouce of swiss cheese, 27 special crisps. My workout felt great. I posted a picure of the second best time of my life when I was boxing, I love and miss it but I had such dedication. I use this picture to keep me motivated. Back then you didnt have to make me do anything, I was told to even slow down. Weight on Sunday Stay Tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment