Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Weight Loss Journey 2013 Week 13 Day 89 RECAP

Well ladies and gentleman I am in ONEderland. Its been a long almost three months, working out twice a day to lose 34 pounds and have 35 to go. Hopefully I will lose it at the same rate. I doubt it since I have not yet hit a plateau, the dreaded plateau. My official weigh in is Sunday but I did today since T.O.M. is gone. I hope to be 195 by Sunday but beggers can't be choosers. So there is a pic of my ONEderland weight. So excited I can hardly Stand it!!!! Today is a wonderful day. Breakfast I had toast with butter two slices, lunch I had a McDouble Cheeseburger and a Sweet Tea (my ONEderland gift to myself) and Dinner had a grilled burger at work on wheat bread with a salad. I walked 30 minutes to work and did 65 minutes of the Elliptical at level 12 and 13. Very Exciting day and to better remember it today my son is 15 months old. My little guy is getting so big, I practically lost him in weight. My car is isn the shop no word yet on the damamge wish me luck. Stay Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment