Thursday, June 6, 2013

Weight Loss Journey 2013 Week 10 Day 69

Today everything was a late start but got things done. This morning ended my eight shift working overnight in the RR and I have the next is nays off to kill my cardio, sleep and enjoy time with my son. I work the eight on six off for this very reason. I had a lot of snacks during the overnight I counted the calories before I ate them to ensure I didn't waste my calories for the day on crap! Breakfast I had a Special K red berry cereal and lunch I had a smart ones chicken Parm with water dinner I had a smart ones chicken fajita which was delish. I stopped at Target and got some supplies to get me through the week. Special K protein shakes etc. my first cardio I did at 5pm this week I decided to up my resistance on the ARC TRAINER  and stay in that machine for an hour and later did 30 mins on the elliptical and abs. Tomorrow will be even better 👏❤❤ astray tuned... This is a pic of my summer hairstyle 

No comments:

Post a Comment