Saturday, June 22, 2013

Weight Loss Journey 2013 Week 12 Day 86 RECAP

Well today is a pick up shift for me for work. So I was able to go the gym at the Hospital and do an hour of cardio. I also walked from the train station which was a mile and a half and burned 232 calories walking I used another app that I absolutely love mapmyrun.com. The cardio I burned about 734 calories or so using the elliptical and i did 30 minutes at level 12 and 30 minutes level 13. My eagerness for my weigh on Sunday has been thwarted because T.O.M. came over to visit starting today. I will do everything in my power to make it to ONEderland but the pressure is on. I do have food craving and that should have been the tip off. I will also do about of cardio in the morning before I go home and walk to the train station. I am off for three days after tonights overnight. Stay Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment