Friday, June 14, 2013

Weight Loss Journey 2013 Week 11 Day 77

Thursday was a ok day, there were a lot things I could have done better. Which was probably the catalyst for my Bad Choices Friday. During my overnight shift I had a 310 calorie bag of chips, a scoop of tuna fish. Breakfast I had my Special K protein shake and some water. So breakfast started out good lunching had a pint of beef fried rice with a 23 oz can of Arizona Ice Tea. Then I ate meet to have. Preemptive strike and have only fruit for breakfast a peach, plum and a yellow nectarine which I ended up starving have a 120z can of coca cola and a cup of chicken noodle soup. I did go straight home slept a little in the am and went to the gym did my warm up then cardio and later did my second cardio which left me with 485 calories available. This picture depicts my poor food choices today. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment