Thursday, June 6, 2013

Weight Loss Journey 2013 Week 10 Day 68

So sorry guys, I fell off the face of the earth and have not posted in a week. I did workout three times last week, only once a day. I did terrible eating I fell off the wagon but I am back ON. I am dissapointed in myself and having a relapse not only that I had hair issues (got a new hairstyle) car problem (overheating) and TOM came (time of the month) and Memorial Day (ate pretty bad). I have developed some fail proof plans to work around obstacles like no car etc. What is new is now I use MYFITNSSPAL.com it is a great site for logging your food and exercise and helping to reach your weight loss goals. Add me as a friend on myfitnesspal.com my name is Faithwebste4r on there. I have also learned to forgive yourself and keep moving. SO as you have seen in my previous post my new nemesis is the ARCTRAINER. Today for breakfast I had a buttered roll and SoBe water, lunch I had a smart ones lasagna with meat sauce and dinner had a pint of beef fried rice and more water. Cardio I did the ARCTRAINER for 60 minutes 2:1 Ratio Level 4 and the elliptical for 20 minutes. This picture is of the machine I will conquer   Stay Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment