Thursday, June 27, 2013

Weight Loss Journey 2013 Week 13 Day 90 RECAP

So there is a update to my car. The engine is NOT ruined, there are some problems like 1600dollars worth of problems, but I can get 900 dollars worth of immediate problems fixed and get my car back. I really ca't complain. Today was a good day as far as workouts, I got a little sleep but today is only day two of eight. So I am fresh as a daisy. This morning for breakfast I had a special k red berry cereal with whole milk, lunch and Dinner I had a total of three sliced of pizza with peppers and soda. My ONEderland gift to myself (two slices at lunch on slice for dinner). This morning I did to 70 minutes of the elliptical and walked 30 minutes to the train 1.65 miles to get home and walked 30 mminutes to get back to work. So my cardio for the day is done. Tomorrow I hope to duplicate but do the cardio in the evening and to 30 day shred at home plus the one hour walk. I have also fell in love with a new app maymyrun.com AMAZING! Today was a good day. Stay Tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment