Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Weight Loss Journey 2013 Week 13 Day 88 RECAP

This Tuesday was a great day workout wise for me. Today I did get alot of things done. I have also decided to be a little more focused and organized when it comes to my finances and daily tasks I need to complete. I make a daily task list of things that need to be completed. This morning was a HOT one, so it prevented me from doing outside activities like walking with Jayden. Or taking him to the park. I did call the row truck got my car towed and pray for me that the car is salvageable. In the morning I did to 30 Day shred which I'm finding to be easier and easier once my squats form becomes better I can progress to level two and it hasn't been a week yet! Yahoo! Then i did 6 week six pack which I made it 1/2 way through without losing form and endurance. I don't particularly like this DVD as much. Breakfast I had toast with Jelly and water. Lunch I had tuna fish with a little mayo on toasted bread and dinner I had a McDouble Cheeseburger and a sweet tea. I still was under my calories for the day. Spent time with my son all day and at around 10PM decided to get my second workout it. I did Tae Bo BootCamp Inferno for 55 minutes of cardio and I really enjoyed it! There is a photo shot of all the exercises that I did today. T.o.m. Is almost gone but has been here since Friday night! Stay Tuned!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment