Thursday, July 25, 2013

Weight Loss Journey Week 16 Day 114 RECAP

Today was a little hard I wasn't sore necessarily but very tired. After my overnight shift I did find it hard to do my am workout. I opted to do it later. I even bummed a ride to the train station, so I lost the potential calories there. While at home struggling to get some sleep, I finally got off my duff and worked out. I started with Taebo Boot Camp CardioInferno  which was much easier today then I did a new workout by FitStar which is free called Short Circuit. I actually paid for a get lean 12 week program. I will somehow add it to all the other stuff I do. Lastly I did 30 Day Shred Level 1 since I'm sore weak today and did all the other stuff. I did manage to get a nap. I did cheat and weigh myself this morning after yogurt for breakfast and no cardio I was 196.4 I don't want to jinx myself but its almost safe to say ill hit my goal this week. Next week I'm on vacation and if I hit my goal, my goal will be to be 190 next week. I plan to go to the gym twice a day as well as doing home workouts and eating stellar. My car progress is better got a new car battery today and my car started. So next week I will get the oil changes and fluids catch back up as well as get a cap for my coolant that is missing. My second cardio i did the elliptical for 85 minutes. now with my HR Monitor i can see how these machines overestimated calorie burns. Depressing to say the least. Pictures are what I did today. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment