Monday, July 22, 2013

Weight Loss Journey 2013 Week 16 Day 112 RECAP

Today was a truly great day, workout wise. The morning kind of sucked when I went to my car to find a boot on it from unpaid tickets. EEEK! Took care of that. This morning I did TaeBo BootCamp cardio Inferno then did legs and core through FitStar app on my iPad lastly I did level 2 on 30 day shred which is hard. 
Breakfast I had Chobanni black Cherry Yogurt with a G2 low calorie Gatorade. Lunch I had two slices of pizza and a 23oz Arizona iced Tea. Dinner I had a pint of beef fried rice and another G2 Gatorade. I was surprisingly under my calories for the day. My second workout I was pooped out I did 90 minutes of the elliptical and was super sore from yesterday's workout. Stay Tuned.....
I also cheated and weighed myself 197.6. My goal is 195lbs this week, looks like I may make it ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment