Saturday, July 13, 2013

Weight Loss Journey 2013 Week 14 Day 104 RECAP

I sit here baffled that I have been working out for over 100 days. This fitness stuff is now a part of my life. I have made some good strides but I can do so much better. Now that I am starting Phase II which is more cardio and weight training. GOIN H.AM. is my new motto. Today you will see a clip of how much cardio I have done today. I ideally wanted to add 30 minutes to each cardio so the total would have been four hours. I only slept three hours so today it wasn't feasible. Tommorrow also I plan on going to my gym in Yonkers since I have to come straight home. Since Sunday is my moms's church day. I am sorry for the brief leave but I was off last week. I will also try to put snapshots of my food summary for the day. The next 90 days should be life changeing for me. Stay tuned....


No comments:

Post a Comment