Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Weight Loss Journey 2013 Week 16 Day 113 RECAP

So today I totally smashed my workouts. I started out with a early am walk with my. Other and son. Walked nearly four miles took about an hour. Once I got home I did my TaeBo BootCamp inferno and then did FitStar. I skipped the level 2 thirty day shred since I burned about 500 calories with the walk and m total workout time was about two and half hours. I figured that was enough. Breakfast I had a Chobanni Pineapple Yogurt and a G2 low calorie Gatorade. Lunch I had my Chinese food is time I changed the rice from beef fried to regular fried and had Szechuan chicken, I only ate half and gave the rest to my brother, I did have a 12 oz can of Pepsi. Later I walked a little over 1.5 miles to get to work, took about 30 minutes and 200 calories had dinner at the hospital I had a cheeseburger on wheat bread and a banana and a SoBe Life Water. I rested for about a hour then hit e gym. I did a ten minute warm up on the recumbent bike and then did 95 minutes on the stair-master. Here are pictures of my progress today. Don't forget to follow me Instagram www.instagram/mom2jayden for all my updates in my weight loss journey along with pics of me and my family. Stay Tuned....
First workout of the day.

Second workout of the day #BOOM

No comments:

Post a Comment