Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Weight Loss Journey 2013 Week 13 Day 94 RECAP

Well this week I decided to redo the Special K challenge. I had good success with it and its a no brainier when it comes to nutrition for the day. I also have to make sure I take my vitamin. I have forgotten the past three days or so. This is again a tiring day slept about three hours. But I got a little house work done. So I got yet another ticket on my car. I have to take care of them before the dreaded boot! Breakfast I had a buttered roll and a small container of orange juice. I walked the three miles in total to and from work. Lunch I had a McDouble cheeseburger and a sweet tea. Dinner I had at work a chicken Quesidia and a small bowl of vegetable rice. (Which was so good). For my cardio I did the elliptical trainer random level 12 for 15 minutes and level 13 for 45 minutes. I could have done a little better on water consumption and slowed down on the soda intake. The snacking at night at work has to be curved. Two more night shifts then I am off for six days and I will be working out three times a day for six days. My two motivational posters for the day. stay Tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment