Friday, July 26, 2013

Weight Loss Journey 2013 Week 16 Day 115 RECAP

Today was a rough day. I'm am so fatigued and sore from beasting it the sat few days. I had no time to do cardio this AM my mom had a Dr. appointment so I had to go straight home to my son. I am also on a sleep deficit. So this morning I did  walk to the train this morning that takes a half hour and burns about 200 calories or so. I plan on going food shopping for myself for this week and plan to forge a huge amount of cardio in as well. I do hope I did enough to make my 195 goal. Last night during the overnight I made huge mistakes as  far as calories. I ate 12 golden Oreo cookies and a 12oz can of coke as well as two 8oz cans of Pepsi. That sucked almost 1000 calories from my food and on a 1500 calorie plan stinks. To help offset I had a fruit salad for breakfast and had a Chobanni Greek yogurt for lunch with a Sobe life water. My second walk basically duplicates my earlier one. so walked a little over 3 miles and burned about 420 calories. My cardio i modifed as well the stairmaster i shaved twenty minutes off my second workoutnand at times reduced the level. im still happynwith my training for today. I hope the walks and my night workout give me enough. Stay Tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment