Friday, July 19, 2013

Weight Loss Journey 2013 Week 15 Day 109 RECAP

This Thursday has special significance. It's day eight of eight and I get six days off from work. This week has been brutal from the simple fact of the high heat index, I've managed to make it through and I'm happy for that. I pray that my car will be fixed after my vacation. It will allow me to rest better. Although I have had to commute early I did better on sleep during these eight days. This morning is also day two of T.O.M. I'm fighting tooth and nail to keep my weight down but these increased workouts have made me hungry. I have moved up my daily calories to 1500 from 1250. Breakfast I had a Greek yogurt and watermelon. Lunch I had 1-1/2 slices of pizza and a soda and dinner I had a pint of beef fried rice and a Gatorade.  This picture is my cardio burn for today. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment