Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Weight Loss Journey 2013 Week 17 Day 121 RECAP

So yesterday I went complete and utter H.A.M. With my eating for the ADR two days as well as hit my cardio in the ballpark. I could not help to cheat and see where I was weight wise, so what did I do? I hopped on that bad boy this morning, keep in mind it's Wednesday and my weigh in was this Sunday at 195lbs with a hefty goal this week of getting to 190lbs. See the pic below in this blog to see where I'm at. Today was slow going to day the least. It took me a long while to get my butt up and at em'. This morning I walked almost five miles with my son and mom. Then I didn't head out to the gym until 4:30pm. I did 105 minutes of the elliptical. Breakfast I had a Special K cereal with while milk and a Special K chocolate shake. I'm so weak from yesterday's workouts. Lunch I went in. I had 3/4 of my meal Szechuan chicken with fried rice combo and a 12pz can of Pepsi.dinner I had a Chobanni blueberry yogurt . I am done working out for today. Stay Tuned....


No comments:

Post a Comment