Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Weight Loss Journey 2013 Week 13 Day 95 RECAP

Today is one of those days where I feel like I have plateaued and I have been getting sad. I am trying to stop and look how far I have come so far and not focus on the slow progress. I will revamp my cardio and nutrition once I am off work in a day or so. I need to totally revamp the next two weeks. The exercise is not boring but I need to challenge my self more and get out of my comfort zone. It seems that my weight has been hovering within 2lbs up or down the past three or four weeks and it's annoying. I want to be in the 190's approaching the 180's by now. The next 14 days, Im going HAM to drop these next 10lbs. Breakfast and lunch I had a cheese and crackers platter for dinner I had a Mcdouble Cheeseburger. I walked the 1.5 to work also did 65 minutes if the elliptical at level 13. Stay Tunned......

No comments:

Post a Comment