Monday, July 15, 2013

Weight Loss Journey 2013 Week 15 Day 106 RECAP

Today was my official Going H.AM. Cardio workouts. I first got off from an overnight did a 10 minute warm-up then 90 minutes on the elliptical level 13 using the random program then walked 1.60 miles from work to the train. Slept briefly. Walked back to work 1.6 miles then did another 60 minutes on the elliptical manual level 13.  I really have to find a way to not eat so much food during my overnight shift that is what is sucking up my calories. Breakfast I had a chobanni yogurt and a SoBe life water. Lunch I had two slices of pizza with peppers and a 20 oz Pepsi dinner I had the left over slice of pizza and another 20 oz Pepsi. The pictures you see are the calories I burned today about 2300 or so not bad Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment